Skip to main content

The Irony of an Intelligence - A brief Idea about humanity.

Humans created language, and now they fight over it.

They created electricity, and now they pay electricity bills.

They invented money, and now they work endlessly for monthly paychecks.



Humans have even fought over what was created by God—religion, land, and water.

They developed AI, and now they’re being replaced by it.

They once chose leaders—rulers, political heads—and now those leaders rule over their lives.


There are countless things humans have created for which they shouldn’t be proud.

I feel ashamed to be part of this race called “human,” even though my sins are no less than theirs.


Sometimes I wonder—if an extraterrestrial ever understood the true nature of humans, would they take the word "human" as an insult?


In this constantly evolving world, "humanity" seems to be fading away from each one of us as time escalates.


The world was once believed to be flat. Then it was discovered to be round. In the future, it might just become a grave.


Day by day, this planet is turning into a graveyard—where lifeless, or rather soulless, beings reside.


Purpose has shifted—from living a simple, joyful life with family and loved ones—to chasing materials, objects, and show-offs.


Those once known as “humans” are now referred to as “devils,” “rapists,” “thieves,” “murderers,” “suspects,” “killers,” “savages,” and “goons.”


It seems that almost every human action turns against humanity itself. And from the outcomes, it feels like there’s no way out of this.


Humans have become victims of their own creations.

And I keep thinking about that famous line by Albert Einstein :


“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Original Thought: Are We Being Tricked into Thinking the Same ?

Back in 2020, when I had just begun reading and continued speed-reading for six months, after finishing, I soon realized that the content of basic non-fiction books was almost the same. They all tried to motivate the reader to read more books. Every author seemed to write the same thing but in a different way, and that didn’t feel right from the perspective of having new ideas. Because at the end of the day, if you are thinking at the same intensity as all other readers, what difference does it make to the world? To have original thoughts means to be curious. In today's world, this idea is more relevant than ever, especially in the age of the internet, where your brain is overloaded with information, text, and different forms of content—something I believe is enough to rot your brain. Isn't it sound weird ? Because most of our lives now revolve around the internet. We can't go back to the Stone Age either. The internet is a graveyard of information that presents the same kn...

2025—The Year I Chose Boredom with Books, Philosophy, and Art.

When I was reading the dialogue Parmenides , Plato explores a profound puzzle about the nature of time. The argument can be understood this way: Imagine time divided into three parts: the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Past is what used to exist but no longer does. It is non-existent. The Future is what is yet to exist but does not exist now. It is also non-existent. The Present is the only part that is “real,” yet it seems to be just a boundary dividing the non-existent past from the non-existent future. This raises a question: If the present is only a boundary between two things that do not exist, how thick is it? It is interesting to think that at some point in the past, time began and continues until it reaches its end in the future. The point of this paradox is that the present is the only truly existing thing we experience. We spend more time thinking about the future than living the moment—outcome-centric rather than process-centric. Excessive pessimism toward the futur...

My Not So Profound Thoughts On—AI, Crypto, Apple Vision Pro & Neuralink.

Aaha! Well, if you're reading this article, it means you're either interested in AI, Crypto, or want to get ahead of the other 99% of students. This article could be a paradise of insight for you. It's going to be a long one, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy! Let me start with a story about how I lost a bunch of opportunities in the past four years (2020-2023). Firstly, imagine if I had invested just Rs 1000 in SHIBA INU in 2020, I would've been worth INR 850,000,000 (85Cr). It generated almost an 85 million % return between 2020-2021. I know people are going to say, "Oh, if you knew, why didn't you invest already, Alhaaz?" The reason is because I don't know !!  I could give a thousand excuses, but in reality, I just don't know the answer! But I guess it'll be the reason for my kids to remember me by cursing. And if this sounds crazy, then wait, I have more! My luck with Bitcoin. Let’s talk about Bitcoin. Recently, in March, BTC touched ATH I...